The Wisconsin Society of Professional Engineers (WSPE) is pleased to introduce our new Supporting Organizations program! This exciting program gives you an opportunity to support the engineering profession while gaining valuable exposure and recognition for your company. It provides three levels to make it easy for a company to become a Supporter. It promises a single annual solicitation so you will not receive multiple mailings or phone calls with sponsorship requests for different programs.
WSPE is a state society of the National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE), the recognized voice and advocate of licensed Professional Engineers. Founded in 1934, NSPE strengthens the engineering profession by promoting engineering licensure and ethics, enhancing the engineer image, advocating and protecting the legal rights of professional engineers at the national and state levels, publishing news of the profession, providing continuing education opportunities, and much more. NSPE serves some 50,000 members and the public through 53 state and territorial societies and more than 500 chapters.
WSPE is very excited about this new program because it provides so many benefits to the Supporting Organizations and to WSPE and its local Chapters:
- Companies receive one annual solicitation from WSPE instead of multiple mailings and phone calls throughout the year from WSPE and local Chapters.
- Donations support a wide array of WSPE programs, including education, scholarships, MATHCOUNTS, Discovery Conference, Governor's New Product Awards (GNPA), ethics (through the Board of Engineers Professional Responsibility, a.k.a. BEPR), and legislative programs.
- Local Chapters receive a significant portion of the donation and will receive funding requested to WSPE as needed to support their programs and activities.
- Companies receive recognition in a variety of media commensurate with the supporting level.
- Companies can realize additional benefits by participating in the NSPE Enterprise Program, which provides a 10% discount on membership dues to qualifying companies. Visit http://www.nspe.org/membership/type-membership/enterprise-membership
- Supporters may receive discounted or free job postings on the WSPE website.
- Supporters may receive speaking opportunities at the Discovery Conference and complimentary registrations for the Discovery Conference and GNPA.
- Supporting Companies will receive a handsome wooden plaque with metal tabs to indicate year and support level. A new tab will be sent to the company for each year they participate in the program.
WSPE is committed to promoting and supporting the engineering profession. Companies that employ engineers will benefit as the number and quality of engineers increase due to the efforts of WSPE to attract people to the engineering profession and to promote the responsible practice of engineering by becoming licensed and joining WSPE. You can help by becoming a Supporting Organization today!
Click HERE to register your company and make payment with either credit card or PayPal account.